Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Red River Gorge update

Climbing a lot. Resting as well. Built and rebuilt New Tarp City, also known as van land. My buddy Mike has the same van as me and no we've created a rad space. My fingers always need to heal. I used some Metolius salve one night, and it's created the hot tub effect on tip of my fingers. Climbing is like sharp sandpapered rocks into soft grapes. I've been using some drying agent to combat the tip thing, but my fingers end up seeping a lot and it sucks. So I climb, tear them up, rest a day. It's come to the point where the healing is not combatting the wear and tear.

I had my first depression day in a while. How silly for me, oh selfish me. Getting to spend all his time doing whatever he wants, and has depression days. What a chump.

Movies that suck: The Reader. Go see it. It's awesome. Talk about total and complete crap. I wasted my time. Attack the Block, aliens in the first 5 minutes, just so you know turn it off. Your Highness, awful awful awful. Harry Potter 7 part 2, crap garbage, worst kissing scene in any movies, made me feel awkward, although I will give Ron and Hermione credit where credit is due, that was the better kissing scene.

Movies that have great potential: The Wrestler. So far so good.

I've been stoked on overhanging things and getting worked on other things that I thought would go quickly. It's been an awesome learning experience and I've tried hard, and at times wish I would try even harder.

What is in the future for me: Arizona, Thailand, Colorado and Alaska. I think. Perhaps some bouldering and fixing the van right stylie. OG. Original.

I'm hungry. Peace in the South East!

No comments:

Post a Comment